To My God’s Gift Dhe Victor,
As I look back today on how we met and fell in love and all the happiness we’ve already shared, I am somehow sure that even better times are still ahead of us. Thank you for your faith, for your caring and for sharing your dream of the future with me and thank you most of all for being the one I love.
I promise to always love you. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow.
I promise today to be your navigator, bestfriend, and wife; honor, love, and cherish you through all of life’s adventures. I swear to always and forever be your confidant and you are mine.
I will promise when the time will come when my hair’s white and you don’t have. We will laugh about those things, when we dream of the past it will come right back like the flowers every spring. Through every season, if together we keep dreaming.
I vow to grow old with you and I take you today to be my co- captain of team Abapo.
I love you so much!
Your loving wife,
Mhe Lora 🙂
To My God’s Gift Mhe Loradel,
I am so glad that you are always here by my side.. It helps me realize how beautiful my world is.. We’ve weathered many storms together, only to come out stronger. I know this storm seems like forever but once we get through this we’ll be unstoppable. Together we will make a success of everything we take on and I wasn’t looking for perfect, I was looking for you..
I promise to love you my dearest Loradel and I’ll choose you, over and over again, without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep loving you.. to be by my side, to hold me at night.. and I promise not to hurt you nor to have fight with you. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways. I promise to take you to be my wife, to have and to hold, in tears and in laughter, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish and from this day forward, in this world and the next I love you!!!
Always and forever,
Dhe Victor 😀
To Lora and Vic,
Karong adlawa ang maong labing mahinungdanong okasyon alang kaninyong duha kay natuman na ang inyong damgo nga kamong duha mahimong “husband and wife” pinaagi sa matrimonyo sa kasal.
Taas kaayong panahon nga kamo nangandam niini og inyong geplano ang tanan alang niining adlawa. Karon natuman na jud ang imong pangandoy, Lora nga imo nang makauban and lalaking imong gimahal sa tibuok nimong kinabuhi, mao pud kay Victor, mga pangandoy nga hinay-hinay nga natuman.
Nahibalo kami nga you are responsible enough para mag-settle down na. Kaming inyong mga ginikanan, nalipay kaayo kami kauban sa inyong mga kahigalaan ug sa tanang ania karon nga nisaksi karong adlawa.
Adunay saying nga nagkanayon, “Marriage is not a game but a serious matter”. So, kung aduna may mga challenges nga maabot sa inyong kinabuhi, hinaut nga magmalig-on kamo. Hinumdumi kanunay nga ania ra kami nga andam mutabang og musuporta kaninyo sa inyong mga plano.
Kaninyong duha, kami nangaliya nga panalanginan kamo sa Ginoo sa inyong kaminyuon, og anaa kanunay sa inyong kasing-kasing, ang trust, respect, og love sa usag-usa. Magpuyo kamo nga kanunay anaa si Kristo sa inyong kinabuhi, kay sayon ra kaayo ang tanan para sa inyong duha.
Congratulations! Victor and Lora!
Papa Larry and Mama Deling
We are so happy that you have found someone special to share your life with. We are looking forward to the day that we add a new member to our family and we couldn’t be happier. A great marriage doesn’t happen when the “perfect couple” gets together. It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learns to enjoy each other’s differences. Best wishes and good luck to you both.
Mama and Papa
Invitation Card Details
1. Groom: Victor Abapo
2. Groom’s Parents: Mr. Primitivo Abapo & Mrs. Brenda Abapo
3. Bride: Loradel Masbaño
4. Bride’s Parents: Mr. Loreto Masbaño & Mrs. Adela Masbaño
5. Wedding Date: May 14, 2016 Saturday
6. Wedding Time: 1:00 pm
7. Church’s Name and Address: Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus Lahug, Cebu City
8. Reception Venue and Address: Metro Park Hotel, St. Lawrence Street, La Guardia Lahug, Cebu City
9. Reception Time: 3:30 PM
10. RSVP Details :
11. Color Motif: Baby Pink and Silver
1. Officiating Priest (optional)
2. Principal Sponsors:
- Mr. Ananias Abella Mrs. Helen Abella
- Mr. Domingo Amisola Mrs. Sally Amisola
- Mr. Rey Cameros Mrs. Lydia Cameros
- Mr. Samuel Jose Mrs. Flora Jose
- Engr. Francisco Onde Mrs. Edna Onde
- Mr. Alexander Oquias Mrs. Jocelyn Oquias
- Mr. Rudy Rubi Mrs. Angeles Rubi
3. Best Man: Lelloyd Montalban
4. Maid of Honor: Rhea Mel Icalina
5. Grooms Men:
- Illery Pahugot
- Leonardo Montalban Jr
- Ivan Dominic Gica
- Kenn Harold Brigondo
- Christian Michael Cornejo
- Melvin Alinton
- Shannon Valiente
- Lorena Masbaño
- Mary Jane Masbaño
- Darlene Masong
- Sarah Ann Phoebe Valiente
- Charlemagne Labiste
7. Secondary Sponsors:
- a. Candle: Mr. Gil Hernandez & Mrs. Loumila Gay Hernandez
- b. Veil: Mr. Joselito Valiente & Mrs. Yanyan Valiente
- c. Cord: Mr. Kerwin Ong & Mrs. Ellen Ong
- a. Ring: Kiean Ezekiel Ong
- b. Coin Bearer: Carl Brandon Baculi
- c. Bible Bearer: CJ Baculi
9. Flower Girls:
- Mehkeila Guiringin
- Zyrene Mae Galang
- Mary Therese Ann Masong